Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Crazy Dog!

Our dog is the calmest, most chill dog in the world. He's perfect. He rode on the entire way to Chile in a small little bag without a peep. Pretty much the most ideal dog for us.



Until it's time for ME to drive someplace. Then our tranquil little guy turns into a super-spaz! Jumping up and down, up and down, at the front door. Apparently, he likes to ride with me in the car. He runs back and forth on the backseat, sticking his head out of each window.

I take him if I can because I know he loves it. Plus I feel bad that he's cooped up in this little house all day. Our yard at home is bigger and he can sniff around for a little exercise. Here, our yard is about 1/4 of the size and half of it is taken up by the pool. We don't like to take him on walks because of all the dogs running around here. I don't know if they are strays or not, if they have their shots, if they have fleas... gross. He has to stay inside or in our backyard.

Anyway back to my story.

I was able to take him with me to pick up Alex from school today. When we got home, Alex opened the door to let him out. He then reached in to grab his backpack out of the backseat. Apparently, the moment Scooter touched the ground, he decided he needed to pee on the bush; there was another dog there just before we left - and he had to mark his territory fast.

The problem: Alex's foot was right there.

So the dog peed on Alex's foot. SICK!

No comments:

Post a Comment