Saturday, August 18, 2012

Yummilicious!


All done! Yes, I am completely aware that it isn't the most appetizing looking thing. I am completely aware of what it looks like. Trust me, I thought all those same thoughts when I first saw it.

But, you know when someone makes something, and they are so proud of it - and they are handing you a spoonful of it - asking you to try in (in spanish) - you HAVE to at least take a bite and smile. It's only polite. But once this goo landed on my tastebuds, it was all I could do to not grab the bowl and run. It is so so so good!

I am not quite sure how to serve it. They gave it to me in a spoon. They gave some to Greg spread on top of a slice of loaf cake (something that resembles a pound cake). It would be good as a cookie dip for a mild sugar cookie. 

I'm not sure if I'll take it tonight or not. We'll have to see. The presentation is not the best for people that I am meeting for the first time... Besides, once the kids and Greg get home from skiing, it may just disappear. They love it too.


No comments:

Post a Comment