Tuesday, July 3, 2012

McDonalds!

Greg and I wanted to surprise the kids with something from home, so we stopped by the drive-thru at McDonalds! (The fact that mom has been cooking ALL STINKING DAY in preparations for tomorrow's holiday dinner may have motivated that decision.)

The menu was a little limited:



But they do have a Snickers McFlurry! I'll have to remember that for the future when it's not freezing outside.


I think I was most excited for a fountain drink. It just tastes better from the fountain (and I don't even drink soda)!

The kids were super excited!


They were a little miffed that the sodas were so small - but they didn't give us any options. One size only.

We decided to go with the "McNifica" sounded yummy and looked like the Big and Tasty. We were right!

Yeah McDonalds!

1 comment: